This level of membership is for law firms that want to support the Global Alliance of Impact Lawyers to facilitate change and support the movement to a more equitable system.
Firms will receive memberships based on the number of partners at the firm. Firms are able to designate key individuals to receive voting memberships, as well as access to our member platform and on-demand online content. We encourage knowledge sharing and networking amongst all members at the global and regional level. This level of membership will allow firms to grow their impact practice and will inform advice to clients. Through their membership, firms will be part of a global and local movement to build a vibrant impact economy.
- Voting membership based on number of partners at the firm
- Designate lawyers as individual members of GAIL, who will be included in an online directory of members alongside their impact practice credentials
- Receive complimentary passes and discounts for GAIL events, including the annual summit
Corporate memberships are held at the global firm level.
|Law Firm||Voting memberships||GBP £|
|< 5 partners||5||£ 1,100|
|5 – 9 partners||6||£ 1,300|
|10 – 29 partners||8||£ 1,800|
|30 – 49 partners||12||£ 2,600|
|50+ partners||16||£ 3,500|
This level of membership is for organisations who want to help the Global Alliance of Impact Lawyers catalyse emerging, alternative economic paradigms which prioritise people and planet alongside profit.
We encourage organisations with, and without, in-house legal counsel to contribute their market intelligence to the community through membership. Organisations will receive memberships based on the size of the organisation. Organisations can designate in-house lawyers who will receive voting membership, and staff who will receive access to the member platform and on-demand online content. This level of membership will help organisations deliver impact, and build their team’s expertise. Organisations will be able to develop the necessary knowledge and skills around particular impact areas. Legal teams will be able to share knowledge with other in-house lawyers who face the same challenges, and identify lawyers in the GAIL community to instruct. By engaging with GAIL’s programming, in-house teams will be kept up to date with the latest trends and market developments.
- Voting membership based on number of lawyers, or staff, at the organisation
- Designate employees as individual members of GAIL, who will be included in our online directory of members alongside their credentials
- Receive complimentary passes and additional discounts for GAIL events, including the annual summit
- Access the directory of members operating in relevant jurisdictions and impact areas
Corporate memberships are held at the global organisation level.
|Organisation with in-house lawyers||Voting memberships||GBP £|
|< 5 lawyers||2||£ 300|
|5 – 9 lawyers||4||£ 900|
|10 – 29 lawyers||8||£ 1,800|
|30 – 49 lawyers||12||£ 2,600|
|50+ lawyers||16||£ 3,500|
|Organisation without in-house lawyers||Voting memberships||GBP £|
|< 5 FTE staff||0||£ 130|
|5 – 9 FTE staff||0||£ 200|
|10 – 29 FTE staff||0||£ 330|
|30 – 49 FTE staff||0||£ 520|
|50+ FTE staff||0||£ 650|
This level of membership is for legal professionals and academics who support our journey to create a culture in which impact lawyers actively support, share and collaborate with each other to multiply the impact of our community. Individuals will receive voting membership, as well as access to our member platform and on-demand online content. Individuals will be able to learn from market leaders, as well as share knowledge and network among all members at the global and regional level. This level of membership will equip you to improve the system where you are, to build your practice and network, and to collaborate with peers in your region and internationally.
- Voting membership
- Be featured as an individual on the GAIL directory of members alongside your impact practice credentials
- Maximize your ability to improve the system
- Receive complimentary passes or discounts for GAIL events, including the annual summit
|Individual||Voting memberships||GBP £|
|Law Student||1||£ 30|
|Trainee Lawyer||1||£ 50|
|Lawyer | Legal Academic||1||£ 130|
|Partner or Principal at a Law Firm||1||£ 220|