Call for Regional Board Candidates
Global Alliance of Impact Lawyers North America (GAIL North America) is accepting applications for candidates for positions on our Board.
In the immediate term, there are three open positions. While we are open to all candidates from our membership, this year we are hoping to fill at least one of the positions with:
- Prior non-profit board experience with a track record of success in fundraising and cultivating donations and sponsorship
- An in-house lawyer who is aligned with GAIL’s strategy and mission and actively engaged in ESG or other impact initiatives
- A lawyer from an academic institution who is aligned with GAIL’s strategy and mission
We continue to be committed to creating a diverse board that represents various viewpoints. All applications are very welcome. Candidates who are chosen as nominees must accept the nomination before they can be placed on the ballot.
The GAIL North America Regional Board is a working board that establishes the policies and helps implement the programs and activities of GAIL in the region.
- Attend scheduled board meetings.
- Participate in any strategic planning retreats
- Support the organization through regular attendance at events
- Actively support GAIL fundraising and membership recruiting efforts
How to apply
Please complete and return this candidate application form via e- mail to the Executive Director (Maternity Cover) of the Global Alliance of Impact Lawyers, Keya Advani, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidate application forms are due via e-mail by 31 January, 2023.
The current GAIL North America Regional Board carefully reviews the candidate applications and will select a slate of nominees that best fit the needs of the Regional Board. The Regional Board will vote to select candidates at its next board meeting.
– GAIL North America Regional Board
Allen Bromberger, Chair